The Yan Online business directory will review and list blogs offering products, services, Online businesses and also personal blogs and websites. Enjoy the ride!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Turn one pound into one million..Rachel will show you how to do it!




A great insight into the power of the mighty pound sterling and Rachel is going to give us a clue into how to turn that quid into a million smackers!

I for one also accumulate my pennies to make that million so I am on the level with Rachel on this one and I am sure she will get to millionairess status if we can help it! Hopefully we will be both on the same cruise ship lol eating canapes to our heart's delight!
A money makers bible, a blog one will not resist to visit over and over, a must in my books with some extremely interesting info and formulas.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

thank you so much for my lovely review - I just hope that my tips will help others to make money and achieve their dreams too.

Rachel
http://turnonepoundintoonemillion.blogspot.com